The Chairman of the State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee. The Ninth Bamaw Sayadaw Dr.Bhaddanta Kumara Bhivamsa, Abhidhaja Maha ratthaguru, Abhidhaja Agga Maha Saddammajotika, Agga Maha Pandita
1. The State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee means the group of Samgha is selected by the State Samgha Committee (Baho Samgha Van Saung) for honorary works for Sasana.
2. The members of State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee don’t need to participate in Quarter/Group of Village Samgha Committee for honorary works or Sasana or Township Samgha Committee for Sasana or Division / State Samgha Committee for serving of Sasana or Quarter / Group of Village Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee or Township Samgha Nayaka Committee or Region/ State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee.
3. The State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee organizes the incharge by itself and suitable Monks from the State Sangha Committee for Sasana. And the Committee controls and performs in Selection for Region/ State Samgha Nayaka, selection for Region/State Samgha Committee for admonishment and selection for the replacement members of the State Samgha for the honoray task for the Samgha.
4. The period of State Samgha Mahanayaka is normally (6) years. If they will be selected for performing in Second-Period (6) years, they can get a chance to perform. It is not order to perform more two periods. (one period is 6 years)
5. (a) The State Samgha Mahanayaka can permit by controlling of status of the State Samgha Mahanayaka Committee to other religious Samgha Organizations who request to oraganize by themselves. But this organization must not campaginate with political groups.
(b) The religious Samgha Organizations who do not follow by controlling of Status of the State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee will not be permitted.
6. The State Samgha Mahanayaka Committee must be organized by 47 members of State Samgha for serving of Sasana.
7. The members of Central working for honorary task for the Samgha who have to select and organize the State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee with 47 members of itself.
8. The Chairman of the Working for honorary task for the Samgha, the Vice Chairmans, the Secretary and the Associate- Secretary, Monks (Sayadaws) are regarded as the Chairman of the State Sangha Maha Nayaka Committee, the Vice Chairmans, the Secretary and the Associate Secretary Sayadaws.
9. The Chairman of the State Samgha Mahanayaka Committee, the monks from every Region/State Samgha Maha Nayaka, the Monks from every Sect of Samgha discuss and make the Name-Chart of 33 members of State Samgha Maha Nayaka. And it will be got confirmation after reporting to the meeting of the State Samgha for honorary task for the Samgha.
10. According to the (9) paragraph, the name chart which is presented by the Chairman of the State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee will be voted by the members of State Samgha for honorary works for of the Sasana and it will be announced. It can be done by the two following ways;-
(a) The way which have to get the voting of Samgha explicitly.
(b) The way which have to get the voting of Samgha secretly.
11. If it is not full the number of Samgha, the new names of Samgha who are nominated in needed places. The Chairman Sayadaw must nominate firstly and secondly for these Samgha and these will be announced by voting of Samgha.
12. (a) Also in the third representation, the State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee must be formed by the over half voted representative Venerable Monks vacancy posts which are not voted by over half of the voters of Venerable Monks.
(b) The remaining posts must be formed according to Para (10, 11) in the second or third annual meetings of the Venerable members State Central Executive Committee.
13. The (47) Venerable Monks of the State Samgha Mahanayaka Committee among the State Central Executive Committee of (300) Venerable Monks and the remainings of the later perform Viniccaya (laws or disciplines) affairs, religious affairs and educational affairs, etc. The Chairman Venerable Monk and the Execurive Venerable Monks have to perform permanent task. The (45) members of the State Samgha Mahanayaka Committee is organized into three Subcommittees. Each Committee consists of (15) members: (2) Vice-Chairman, (2) Associated Executive Venerable Monks and (11) Venerable Monks. Each Committee hold its meetings weekly and regularly on every Wednesday and perform its tasks at the office of Kabaaye Hill, Mahanayaka Monastery for (4) months yearly.