- The meetings of Samgha Maha Nayaka Committees must be held at least one time for four months.(San-cee-para 70)
- (a) The meeting of Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee must be held one time for four months.
(b) If it is necessary, special meeting can be held. (San/Procedure, para 191)
- Only the respective Samgha Maha Nayaka Monks have the wright to attend to the levels of Samgha Maha Nayaka meeting. (San/Procedure-para 192)
- The respective Sub-State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee must submit the report concerning with the task of Sasana which have been done during its turn to the nearest meeting of State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee. [San/Procedure para 199 (c)]
- Samgha Wangsaung Samgha Nayaka Monks must hear, criticise, consult and confirm the reports submitted by the respective Samgha Maha Nayaka Committees [san/procedure para-199(c)]
- After inspecting the submittions of all the lower levels of Samgha Committees and the guidance of the upper Samgha Committees, all levels of Samgha Wansaung Comiittees must criticise and discuss their works done for above matters and in accordance with necessity, can carry out issuing guidance giving ways and means and specifing future process of work which must be carried on.
- Among the meetings of State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee, at the first meeting of new committee, it was decided that except the two Chairman; Venerable Monks who perform honorary tasks for the Sasana as well as Samgha, the remaining (45)Monks must be divided into three Committees which must carry out the task alternately.
- At the time, after the first meeting of 47 Monks, the task of the Sub-committee begins and its meeting is held at the specified date.
- The above meeting specified (5) Monks for Viniccaya Sub-committee, (5) Monks for Sub-committee of Sasana affairs and (5) Monks for Education Sub-committee.
- Regarding office’s work the above meeting decided to perform the following procedure.
(a) To specify daily office time for Monks from 1 pm to 4 pm and to specify government office holidays as holidays for State Samgha Maha Nayaka Monks.
(b) To hold the meeting of due Sub-committee of (15) Monks of State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee on Wednesday weekly, if Wednesday coincide with Government office holiday, to hold on Tuesday or Thursday.
(c) To issue instructions, order and gazettes signed by Vice-chairman Monk (1) and Associated serving Monk (1) who performs honorary task for Samgha. If they are not, Vice-Chairman Monks (2) and Associated-Serving monks (2) who performs honorary task for Samgha have sign and announcement.
(d) If the Associated-serving Monk notes that the issuing correspondence is important it must be sent by person on register or last book post. Head of department of Sasana affairs must manage for urgent arriving of issuing correspondence.
- Starting from the day after the first meeting has been held, the three Sub committees work at the office. Then each Sub-committees work at the office. Then each Sub-committee selects and appoints the head monk and starts work reading the receiving correspondences submitted to the State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee.
- The Monks of Sub-committee must note the correspondences submitted to the State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee in order to instruct the respective departments. If the matter cannot be terminated by the decision of the Sub-committee, it must be submitted it the meeting of (15) Monks by noting.
The View of the Meeting of the State Samgha Maha Nayaka Committee