The Purposes of the Samgha Organization of different levels are following:
- To pure, stable and promote the Theravada Sasana,
- To control and preserve the Samgha who dwell and practise with following the Principle (Vinaya);
- To promote the Pariyatti Sasana (Studying of the Teachings of Buddha) and to protect the writing, preaching, showing and acting of non-stable the Sasana;
- To promote the Pariyatti Sasana which is suitable the Pariyatti;
- To perform Ganthadura or Vipassanadura or the all of two by the Samgha;
- To enjoy the Pativeda Sasana for the Samgha who have geting a chance to perform peacefully the two dura;
- To do unite the all Sects of Samgha who are senior or junior in activities of benefit of the Sasana.